New Jersey has a new Chalk Paint® shop!

Just a quick post about someone who has a special place in my heart:
I am happy to tell you about my dear friend's new 
Chalk Paint® store in New Jersey!  Patty Seaman 
is an accomplished painter and did you know she 
was my Chalk Paint® trainer when I started with Annie Sloan?
I think she is simply wonderful!  So for anyone in New Jersey, this 
is for you~she will be having workshops
twice a week in her shop that is located in Red Bank.

What a beautiful shop!
 Paint Passion is located at 
30 Monmouth Street, Red Bank, NJ
Phone: 732-842-2244
Hours of Operation:
MondayWednesday and Friday 10:30-3:30
Tuesday 12-3:00
Saturday 11:30-4:00
Workshops on select TuesdayThursday and Saturdays.
Paint pickup can be scheduled on Thursdays by 
emailing Patty at  sales@bestfurniturepaint.com.
 Here is a shot of me with Patty to my left at Annie Sloan's Boston Workshop in 2012.
  The other gals are L to R, my CEO of Annie Sloan Unfolded, Lisa Rickert, 
 Jaime of Freckled Laundry Blog, me, Patty, Shauna West of Perfectly Imperfect blog, 
and Karen, Patty's sister who is also a fabulous painter.
Shauna and I both made the decision to become Annie Sloan Stockists
 after this workshop with Annie.
This group photo is courtesy of Janet Metzger 
of The Empty Nest in Warrenton VA, also a stockist.
Well I was captivated by Annie and I already was a super fan of her paint....
so the next thing I knew I was headed to New Jersey for several days of training.
This was my training set up with Patty~seems like eons ago! I took two full days
of training at her home in New Jersey and she is the best teacher anyone could have.
So if you are looking for a great Chalk Paint® workshop
 I can personally recommend Patty at Paint Passion in New Jersey! 
 As always, you can check AnnieSloan.com to find a local stockist near you.  
We continue to offer our workshops at Maison Decor, and September INTRO
has sold out.  October was just added, so don't hesitate to sign up at 
www.shopmaisondecor.com if you are in the Boston area!
Have a great weekend everybody~I will be in the shop today 
so come on in and see what we are working on today, there is 
always something interesting going on. Wishing best of luck to my teacher, Patty,
as she begins her new venture, Paint Passion!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment